Hey there, entrepreneurs!
Do you have a story to share with the world? Want to get it featured on popular online magazines? We’ve got you covered!
For a limited time only, we guarantee to feature your story on tech times or your money back. This will help you get your story out there and make it easier for people to find when they search for your name on Google.
- Submit an order and complete the required questionnaire.
- Our editorial team will write the content and send it for your approval.
- Upon approval, our team at QA Media will handle the editing, outreach, pitching, and publishing of the content.
- Our goal is to deliver a unique and high-quality article that advances your career, brand, and overall brand image.
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver the service, a full refund will be issued promptly. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to ensure that you and your team are satisfied with the final product.
QA Media Group is a full-service agency that handles all aspects of content creation, including writing, editing, outreach, pitching, and publishing.
If we are unable to deliver the service as promised, we will issue a full and prompt refund. Our priority is customer satisfaction and we will do everything we can to ensure that you and your team are satisfied with the final product.
What is QA Media Group Process of Creating Press & Securing Publications?
Choose an article package
Select the Press Package that suits your goals and aligns with your brand.
Secure your press package
Add your selected Press Package to your cart and complete the check- out process.
Complete the questionnaire
Once the order is placed, our artificial intelligence system pairs you up with a project manager and a copywriter in-house. You will also receive an automated questionnaire that will ask you five to ten questions about your brand, the company, etc.
Sit Back and Relax
Our team of in-house editorial writers uses the questionnaire to turn your story into irresistible articles and pitches.
After our articles and pitches have been accepted, we’ll send all content to you for final review. Nothing gets published without your approval.
Your approved articles are published across high-ranking websites within your Press Package.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why hire a publicist?
Plain and simple, publicists have connections, experience, and a network that you do not. They can cut through the red tape that keeps you from getting your story heard. A publicist will develop PR tactics, and newsworthy material, pitch to journalists, write press releases, arrange interviews with public figures, and more, all to ensure
you are seen and heard.
Which PR package is the best?
Every situation is different, but a PR strategy is the best way to get your business in front of journalists. We believe you get the most out of every media opportunity with a customized subscription-based PR package. While this offers better overall value, we also offer a la carte publications. Schedule a free consult to learn more.
What are the guidelines for Yahoo News & similar publications?
A: 1) The title of your press release should be minimum 6-8 words (excluding prepositions and articles). Here are the guidelines in writing the headline for reference:
– The headline must include the company’s name or the name of the spokesperson/author.
– The headline can’t contain personal pronouns (I, Me, My, We, Us, Our, You, Your, Them, Their, etc.).
– The headline can’t contain an exclamation point.
– The headline should be a minimum of 6-8 words (excluding prepositions and articles)
– The headline can’t contain quotes.
– The headline should not sound like the headline of an advert. Discounts/pricing details and product specifications can be added in the Sub-headline or article’s body.
2) The article can’t be written in the first or second-person voice. First-person (I, Me, My, We, Us, Our, etc.) and second-person (You, Your, etc.) voices are not considered newsworthy, except in quotations.
3) The articles cannot mention BadenBower in the headline or body copy or denigrate our reputation or good standing.
What is the best press release definition?
People often confuse a standard press release definition with that of a media release. That being said, a press release is generally meant for larger organizations or brands to make official statements to the public. We write and distribute all types
of news releases, press kits, and media advisories for businesses and brands looking to attract new customers through publicity.
Can you tell me how to get verified on Instagram?
Press is your vehicle to become ‘Notable and Newsworthy’ on Google – both of which are required to earn your blue tick of verification. As exposure and awareness heavily increase your chances of verification across every social media platform, your own priceless blue check is within reach. Schedule a call today to get started.
Can I see QA Media Group case studies?
As part of a comprehensive approach to public relations, media relations, press releases, and digital distribution, we have built a very strong relationship between our clients’ brands, their target audiences, and the media outlets that consistently cover them. You can check out many of our successes right here on the case studies page.
Do you work with anyone?
We only take on new clients that we are confident will break into the media. Our clients have great stories, are awesome interview guests, and are eager to grow.